Esoscheletro Meccanico

« Older   Newer »

1. LoganGR

User deleted

attenzione non viene comandato dal cervello, ma ci sono dei sesori che captano gli impulsi elettrici che partono dal cervello e che dovrebbero dare il comando all'arto di muoversi.
    l'esoscheletro si autosostiene, qualche anno fa c'erano solo passivi, cioè meccanici che seguivano l'arto ma erano piu forti dello stesso, aiutando tipo i poliomelitici.

l'autonomia è di circa 2,5 ore. NON è ancora venduto oltre oceano quindi nell'articolo c'è una innesatezza. riporto le FAQ dal sito della cyberdine.
    CITAZIONE
    Q: Is "HAL" available for overseas users?

A: Unfortunately "HAL" is currently offered only for residents of Japan. A branch office has been established to introduce "HAL" to the clients in EU.
    For clients in other region, please remain patient for the time being.

Q: Can I use "HAL"?

A: "HAL" is primarily developed to upgrade the existing physical capabilities of the human body.
    Theoretically speaking, "HAL" has many other applications. Currently "HAL" is used by people with weakened muscles and by some people with disabilities due to stroke and/or spinal cord injury.
    Please contact us for specific information about your case.

Q: How much is "HAL"?

A: The cost varies depending of the region you are in due to the differences in regulations and management systems.

Q: How much does "HAL" multiply one's strength?

A: It depends on the type of "HAL" you wear, but roughly speaking, "HAL" can multiply the original strength by a factor of 2 to 10.

Q: Is "HAL" heavy while I wear it?

A: No, you don't feel heavy, because its exoskeleton supports its own weight.

Q: Can I go outside wearing "HAL"?

A: Currently we recommend the users to stay inside for the safety. However Prof. Sankai and his team specially designed "HAL" for climbing mountains and "HAL" can even work even in the snow at 4000 meters height. In the near future, it will be possible to be worn outside under specific safety instructions and the usage guidelines.
    The latest battery runs for 5 hours under normal activities.
    CITAZIONE

7 replies since 13/8/2009, 15:02   384 views